Original Sin, 911, and You
by robert cinque
The completely baseless idea of Original Sin is the root cause of 911.
- 2000 BC. The concept of “Original Sin” creates division, doubt, fear, and the need to be rescued.
- Abraham’s descendants become the administrators of “God’s Plan” to save humanity with blood sacrifice and scapegoating of the innocent.
- 1880 AD. Rothschild dynasty fabricates Zionism in order to militarize Judaism and create “Greater Israel”, the Promised Land which stretches “from the Tigris to the Euphrates”.
- 2001 AD. Israel’s Mossad orchestrates the destruction of the World Trade Center and blames Israel’s enemies, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Islam itself.
- America becomes Israel’s war dog and invades the Middle East in the “War on Terror”
911 was designed to create and dramatize victimhood by a ruthless enemy. Ditto for Original Sin
Original Sin creates a victim who now needs rescuing.
Create the victim. Then rescue
The number we call in an emergency.
The method of the Conqueror is to Divide and Conquer.
Original Sin divides you from your Root, then provides the solution: belief in the salvation scheme of blood sacrifice, scapegoating the innocent, and obedience to authority. Conquest completed.
911 created division, conflict, blame and the “justification” of violence, which is brutality disguised as legitimate defense.
“Israel has the right to exist” is the mantra, one that I agree with.
My question to the Israeli’s is, What about everyone else?
Victimhood “legitimizes” violence. What goes unseen in the West is that Israel plays victim to the blowback it receives from the enemies it creates.
The method of the Conqueror is to create the enemy, dehumanize it, and blame it for the problem.
Original Sin creates the enemy (disobedience), dehumanizes the believer, who now becomes the one guilty of the problem.
Original Sin is a Psy-op, just like 911.
They are identical in method, extremely effective, and fly beneath the radar for most people. Sincere people. Devout people. But, make no mistake. Good people can still believe lies and not even know it.
Please note that I do not criticize anyone for their beliefs. I criticize the belief itself. Everyone is responsible for their beliefs and for how accurate they are. Where’s the evidence? Do you believe what you believe because you need to, because you were taught to, or because they are real reflections of reality? You’d better find out, and fast.
The next essay , Truth, Belief, and the End of Suffering explores the deeper realms of victim/perpetrator dynamics and why so many decent, good hearted people can believe gargantuan falsehoods and still look fabulous doing it.